Our range of Remove Before Flight tags are inspired by original Remove Before Flight red ribbons widely used in commercial and general aviation to remind the ground staff to remove certain protective guards from the aircraft removable components whilst the aircraft is on the ground or taxiing. These tags are in red colour to make them clearly visible day or night with white wording in English language only. Remove before flight is a safety warning and non-removal of a labelled part has caused airplane crashes in the past. This is one of the most popular and almost classic aviation inspired items and can be used as luggage tag or keychain for quick and easy identification of your bag or keys. Remove before flight keychain can be a great addition to your aviation related collection or a superb gift for your friend, colleague or even you!
- Package contains 1 Remove Before Flight Keychain
- Double sided REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT message embroidered on both sides
- Luggage Tag Size: Lenght 13cm / Width 3 cm
- Ring buckle Diameter 3cm (nickel plated for long lasting durability)
- Made from high quality fabric for long lasting durability, tear and water resistance