Certain wheel types are manufactured from chemically sensitive metals. Traditional wheel products cannot be used and an acid-free solution is required. Custom Wheel Cleaner is suitable for all wheel types including alloy, lacquered alloy, steel, chrome, painted, anodised and plastic finishes. The Custom Wheel Cleaner Kit contains 1L of Custom Wheel Cleaner along with 2 specially selected chemically resistant brushes enabling you to access the harder to reach areas, such as wheel nuts and tight corners. If you have split rims these should be washed with Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner. Pro Tip: Move the car forward by half a wheel's length during cleaning so that the underside of spokes can be more easily accessed.
- Contains two different sized brushes carefully selected to work with Custom Wheel Cleaner
- Brushes provide the optimum level of agitation to safely remove the contaminants that may have bonded to the wheel
- A special blend of biodegradable surfactants, solvents, and alkalis
- Can be used on the most intricate and elaborate wheel designs
- For use on chrome, polished aluminium and anodised wheels