Insurance - Car, Bike, Van,

Choose from the right car insurance providers with Motoring Deals. What ever form of vehicle you drive, car, motorbike or van we have a provider for you to get a quote from.

Don’t forget to try the comparison site, Mustard, the comparison site you can talk to.

What Level of Cover Should I get?

Third-party only

The basic level of cover available. It insures you against damage caused to someone else or their property, including your passengers, as the result of an accident. It doesn’t cover your car against repair or replacement.

Third-party, fire and theft

Offers the same level of cover as third-party, but also covers your car for repair or replacement if it’s stolen or damaged by fire.

Comprehensive (known as Fully comp)

Offers the most protection, covering you and your car, as well as other people and their property.

To find out more detail about the above insurance tyres goes into more detail here- Insurance policy types.

  • Hire Car Insurance

    Hire Car Insurance (3)

  • The Bike Insurer insurance, motorbike moped, motorcycle
    Price Comparison Site

    Save Money With The Bike Insurer

  • AXA Van Insurance

    AXA Van Insurance

  • Placeholder

    Car Hire Excess Insurance with Direct Car Excess

  • Compare Car Insurance
    Price Comparison Site

    Compare Car Insurance From

    £129.00 £128.95
  • Compare Car Insurance Quotes Compare Insurance Quotes
    Price Comparison Site

    Compare Car Insurance with GoCompare Boss your insurance

  • Compare Insurance Quotes QuoteSearcher Insurance
    Get A Quote

    Compare Insurance Quotes

  • Compare Quotes Using Comparethemarket Compare Insurance Get Rewards Compare Quotes Insurance quotes

    Compare Quotes On

  • direct car excess insurance buy. Car Hire Excess Insurance

    Direct Car Hire Excess Insurance Buy Today Save 5%

  • Placeholder

    European Excess Car Hire Insurance – Get Covered with Direct Car Excess

  • Gap Insurance
    Get A Quote

    Gap Insurance for Car Van or Motorbike

  • Van Insurance

    Van Insurance With The Van Insurer

    £75.00 £74.57
  • Placeholder

    Worldwide Car Hire Excess Insurance with Direct Car Excess