Why the HPI Check® is the best vehicle history check.HPI Check, Not all car history checks are created equal
- The HPI Check report is fully comprehensive, arming you with vital information about the car you want to buy to protect you from motoring scams and fraud.
- HPI uses cutting edge technology to ensure you get accurate and up-to-date information. We are so confident in the accuracy of our data that we back it with a £30,000 guarantee.
- Our experience and expertise is unparalleled; we pioneered the HPI Check back in 1938, and have protected millions of car buyers from fraud.
- We have a dedicated team of experts available 7 days a week to take your call.
HPI Check With more than 80 valuable data points.
- Recorded as Stolen.
- Insurance Write-Off.
- Outstanding Finance.
- Number of Previous Owners.
- Recorded as Scrapped.
- Logbook CheckV5C (details required).
- Mileage Discrepancies, (Mileage provided where available).
- Number Plate Changes.
- Imported / Exported.
- Valuation (Valuation provided where available).
- Estimated Fuel Cost.
- VIN/Chassis Check.
Now with Safety Recall Data!
The quickest and simplest way to check if a manufacturer has recalled a vehicle due to a critical safety defect, The only recall check that provides information on a specific vehicle using the vehicle’s number plate.
How it works.
- Enter the reg number so we can identify the car.
- Get your instant HPI Check report and reveal the car’s true history.
- Guard against clones by entering the chassis number (VIN) and logbook (V5C) details.
Why you need a Car History Check.
- A hidden past? 1 in 3 cars we check has something to hide. From an insurance write-off to a mileage discrepancy.
- Rightful owner? 1 in 4 cars we check has an active finance agreement or loan against it and more than 41 per day are identified as stolen.
- False identity? 1 in 5 cars has had its number plate changed. There are also 200,000 stolen log books in circulation.
- Clocked? 1 in 20 cars we check has a discrepancy with its mileage meaning it may have been clocked.
- Damaged goods? Over 760 cars we check are uncovered as an insurance write-off on a daily basis.